News and Events
***RECENT UPDATE AS OF 1/1/2021***
COVID-19 UPDATES (as of 1/1/2021)
At Optimal Rehab Physical Therapy, there is nothing more important to us than your health and safety during this uncertain time. The Department of Homeland Security and state governments have deemed physical therapy an essential component of health care during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic; therefore, our two locations remain open to serve those in need. We are taking extensive preventative measures, guided by the CDC, to protect our patients and employees who enter our clinics.
We hope that by providing this information, you can make a clear decision about continuing your plan of care with us during this time. The following protocols are now in place:
- Patient screening: All patients will be screened upon arrival of their appointment time to make sure they are not exhibiting symptoms. Upon arrival, we ask that you call our office 559-261-4100 (Fresno) and 559-897-5270 (Kingsburg) to inform us that you have arrived. We ask that If a patient is presenting with COVID-19 symptoms, they will be advised to return home and contact their physician.
- Staff screening: All employees will be screened for COVID-19 daily. Those presenting any level of symptoms will return home and follow up with their physician before returning to work.
- Health hygiene protocols: Ongoing reinforcement to all staff and patients regarding hand washing and other preventative measures for equipment and supplies are in place and being reinforced.
That said, if you do not feel comfortable coming to the clinic for care during this time, we will gladly reschedule your appointment for a later date. In addition, both of our locations are now offering telehealth services so that you can easily connect with one of our licensed therapists through web-based technology that is HIPAA compliant.
For patients coming to our clinics, we ask that accompanying family/caregivers please remain in their vehicles until the treatment sessions are completed. If for any reason you are not feeling well, please contact the clinic and we will be happy to reschedule your appointment.
To help prevent the virus:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean/disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Thank you for helping us ensure the safety of our patients and employees, as well as families of both.