Welcome to Optimal Rehab Physical Therapy
At Optimal Rehab Physical Therapy, there is nothing more important to us than your health and safety during this uncertain time. We are taking extensive preventative measures, guided by the CDC, to protect our patients and employees who enter our clinics.
We hope that by providing this information, you can make a clear decision about continuing your plan of care with us during this time. The following protocols are now in place:
- Patient screening: All patients will be screened prior to their arrival of their appointment time to make sure they are not exhibiting symptoms. If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please stay at home and we can reschedule your appointment.
- Staff screening: All employees will be screened for COVID-19 daily. Those presenting COVID-19 symptoms will return home and follow up with their physician before returning to work.
- Health hygiene protocols: Ongoing reinforcement to all staff and patients regarding hand washing and other preventative measures for equipment and supplies are in place and being reinforced.
- Required use of face masks or face coverings: Wearing a face covering reinforces physical distancing while in the clinic. Please see refer to the California Department of Public Health for additional guidance regarding the use of face coverings.
That said, if you do not feel comfortable coming to the clinic for care during this time, we will gladly reschedule your appointment for a later date. In addition, both of our locations are now offering telehealth services so that you can easily connect with one of our licensed therapists through web-based technology that is HIPAA compliant.
For patients coming to our clinics, we ask that accompanying family/caregivers please remain in their vehicles until the treatment sessions are completed. If for any reason you are not feeling well, please contact the clinic and we will be happy to reschedule your appointment.
To help prevent the virus:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean/disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Thank you for helping us ensure the safety of our patients and employees, as well as families of both.
Optimal Rehab Physical Therapy
Optimal Rehab Physical Therapy is dedicated to providing you the highest quality of care in order to achieve optimal outcomes and return you to the activities you enjoy the most!
With an emphasis on patient education, exercise, and manual “hands-on” therapy, we are committed to restoring pain free function and maximizing your quality of life. Our personalized treatment approach allows patients to become active participants in the healing process. We understand the importance of treating the problem and not just the symptoms.
Our team at Optimal Rehab strives to maintain a warm, friendly, and compassionate environment which facilitates your rehabilitation and supports your overall health and well-being. We invite you to explore our website and contact us today!